Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Kitchen Remodel With Custom Handmade Cabinets Transforms Ranch

This '80's ranch was the ideal blank canvas for an open & beautiful kitchen transformation. See before and after photos below, as well as what the client had to say about the process & product on Angie's List:
before/after 1

before/after 2

before/after 1


Review Date: April 07, 2013
"First of all I want to say that I had personally seen the quality of work that Meyer Bros. & Sons performed.  At that time, I was hoping that one day I would be able to hire them to do a major project for me.
It all started with a visit from their architect.  He listened to my ideas and then gave some options and direction for coming up with a final plan.  After that I was was given a quote for the major work along with optional items that I could select to compliment the design and function.  I decided on going with their higher end product line (cabinetry), a decision I am more than pleased with.  The entire remodel progressed on schedule and finished on time.  Everyone on the Meyer team was professional, prompt, courteous, friendly and dependable.  Any minor bumps in the road were quickly smoothed out.  
After visiting this years Home and Garden show, no one compares to the superior quality of Meyer Brothers & Sons product.  Their craftsmanship was unmatched.  I firmly believe you get what you pay for and I glad that I used Meyer Bros. & Sons.
Overall this was a most wonderful experience and I absolutely love my kitchen.  As far as I am concerned my kitchen is the best kitchen ever!  I can't think of any company I recommend any more highly that Meyer Brothers & Sons.
-Mickey"

1 comment: